For the Base:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, slowly adding the melted butter. Process until crumbs are moist and well combined.
- Remove from the food processor and press crumbs into a 25cm diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until set, approximately 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the Filling:
- In a medium saucepan, combine Cooking Rich™, chilli flakes and cinnamon and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Remove from heat and strain before adding to the chocolate; stir until melted. Slowly add the butter, 1 piece at a time; stir until smooth.
- Once all combined, pour the filling into the base and allow to chill until filling is completely set – approximately 20-25 minutes.