1. Soak the chopped apricots in milk and yoghurt for 20 mins to soften.
2. Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the sugar and salt.
4. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredient mix.
5. Pour in the wet ingredient mix and combine. Do not over mix. Note: The mixture should be light and wet.
5. Turn the mixture out onto a well-floured surface.
1. Roll the dough to about 2cm thick.
2. Cut preferred sizes using circular pastry cutters and place on lined baking trays.
1. Split the mixture into 36g-40g portions.
2. Roll into balls and flatten slightly using the palm of your hands onto a lined baking tray.
3. Once portioned, brush the scones with milk.
4. Bake between 160°C – 170°C for 12-15 min until golden brown.
5. Serve with a generous dollop of On Top® With Cream and garnishes of your choice.