Method for the Filling
- Rub the dry spices into the chicken pieces and add the yoghurt, set aside for at least an hour.
- In large deep pot, melt the ghee over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion until glassy, add the tandoori paste, ginger and chilli sauté for a further minute.
- Add the chicken and fry until it is almost cooked and remove from the pot.
- Add the tomatoes, and bring to boil. Stir in Cooking Rich™ and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, until sauce is thickened.
- Add the chicken back into the pot to complete the cookingprocess.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lime/lemon zest.
Method for the carrier
- Crisp up the ciabatta loves as per handling instructions found in the case.
- Cut a rectangular shape into the top of the ciabatta loaf, hollow out using a metal fork and retain.
- Fill the shell with the butter chicken filling.
- Top with a sprigs of coriander and the retained bread.
- Best served with a side of pickled carrot salad